Monday, August 29, 2011

Happy Everything!

Hello little ladies! I have so much to post about, but for now I'll start with a small recap of our beach trip! I came home with a sunburn (that is FINALLY turning into a tan) & a heat rash of some sort. NOT FUN.

You have to have a feet in the sand pic...

We had the BEST time. It was by far the most relaxing vacay I've had in a long while.

"Planking" haha!

Walks on the beach, beach cruzin', & a little shopping

My cutie

We also had a blast at the Texas Rangers game!


Now, it's back to the real world & I'm okay with that. I like my routine. Today is overcast & cooler than it has been so it feels like Fall is in the air!! YAY! Not to mention - our first football game is this Saturday! I saw this on Pinterest & thought it was cute. :) Happy Monday!

5 sweet comments...:

kebowman said...

oh my goodnesss, looks like SO much fun!
shew, i've had heat rash before... you're right, not fun! :( love the pictures girl!

J said...

Looks like y'all had such a good vacation! My vacation was spent with my feet in the kiddie pool... maybe I'm a bit jealous of yours! ;)

Glad you had a blast, and happy Monday!

Jamie said...

Fun pictures! Glad y'all had such a great time :)

KimberlyMDavis said...

Relaxing Vacays are the best!! So glad you had a wonderful vacation. Have a blessed week.

Molly said...

I love the southern thing at the end, seems like you had a blast!