Now, for some fun random talk. HA.
1. I am getting a little stressed because I still have quite a bit to get done before I leave---just thought you'd like to know. ;) I started "deep cleaning" my little place last week (WHY??) & now that I've started, I can't stop til I'm done! I'm talking...cleaning out closets, touching up paint, cleaning blinds, fans, etc. I'm a crazy person. At least when I get home from Christmas break, everything will be spotless!
2. I have pretty much have ALL my Christmas shopping done, besides a few little things I need to still get. YAY ME! Now, the fun part---a night of WRAPPING!
3. Lovin' this color by Essie. Forgive me, I can't remember the name.
4. I'm thinking I'm going to need a mani/pedi before this weekend---bright RED! Perfect for Christmas in my opinion.
5. Last Friday night, we went to what's called a "Winter Wonderland" at this really neat & new neighborhood. They are bran new, modernized houses---but y'all, they look like they are straight from the olden days, like plantation homes. But then there are some that look like they belong in a movie. Perfect little homes, in a perfect little neighborhood.. Here are some pictures:
ANYWAYS---they have horse drawn carriage rides, fake snow everywhere, pictures with Santa, music, & hot chocolate. We had a lot of fun! Dinner & drinks after! :)
6. Last night we met up with D's brother & his girlfriend to have a pizza date, & to look at Christmas lights!
After dinner, we went to Starbucks & grabbed some coffee + plus a cake pop for moi. Lets just say---I get car sick super easy. The place we went to was up & down UP & DOWN. Cue Jennie getting CAR SICK! How lame. As soon as I got home, I was fine. I was glad my pizza & coffee didn't come right back up, tmi ;)
7. My girl Jessica Simpson makes pregnate look GOOD, she is glowing. I've been a HUGGGGGE fan since her first TV series with ::sigh:: Nick Lachey.
8. I'm really looking forward to making gingerbread houses with my sister & niece this weekend! Christmas activities are so.much.fun.
Well, I'm off to grab Starbucks---my current addiction at the moment. :)