Tuesday, December 6, 2011

My life is changed...

...all because of my new Clarasonic Mia. You see, I  had heard a lot of talk about this new little face device, so when my mom asked me what I wanted for my birthday, I knew right away!



According to Clarisonic, here is what it says about this fabulous piece of "machinery" ha

Created by the lead inventor of the Sonicare toothbrush, Clarisonic is the essential first step in your daily ritual. Clarisonic’s micro-massage gently clears pores without harsh abrasion or chemicals, cleansing so effectively that skincare products absorb better. Finally, your serums and moisturizers have the chance to work the way they should. The Clarisonic is rechargeable and waterproof, so you can use it in the shower. It only takes 60 seconds, twice a day, to make sure your skin is as clean, soft, and vibrant as it can be.

With regular daily use the Clarisonic reduces dry skin patches, oily areas and blemishes. Pore size, fine lines and wrinkles appear smaller. Used pre-treatment by top dermatologists and spas Clarisonic is available for daily use at home through prestige retailers including Sephora.

I was a little skeptical at first, to be completely honest. I know of all these "in" products that are just popular at the moment but don't really work type of deals --- I know you know what I'm talking about. ;)
BUT WOW - this seriously works & couldn't be happier with how my skin feels & looks.

With Christmas right around the corner, I would highly suggest putting this on your list! It will not dissapoint. This little baby isn't cheap but is SO WORTH IT!

3 sweet comments...:

Anonymous said...

This is totally on my Christmas list and I really hope I get it!!

Rebecca said...

i love the mia!

Ashley said...

Ive been thinking about getting one but was so skeptical! Ugh so gonna go for the splurge!