Sunday, August 7, 2011

Sunday Sweetness

Today I am thankful because...

... I FINALLY finally finally get to see my lover this afternoon!!! Recap: I left Thursday-Sunday last week. He left early Monday morning and I have not seen him since!! I've missed me some sweet cowboy lovin'

... My sister's baby shower went off without a hitch & she got SOOOO much stuff. Blessed.

...I get to eat lunch at the BEST Mexican place here in my hometown with one of my childhood besties in a bit. YAY!

... I was raised with Southern Charm & it's so so sweet.


... I got to watch my church online. My mom & I watched it in bed together this morning :)

... God's Grace is simply amazing.

... my dad makes the best SOS in the country. Amen!

... I get to witness sunsets like this in what we like to call God's Country.

6 sweet comments...:

Lauren said...

Beautiful sunset! Happy Sunday! :)

Catherine said...

love the keep calm sign! hope you have a relaxing day, doll!

Rebecca said...

love that pic of you and your man

Brittany said...

What a beautiful Sunday! Enjoy your time with yout honey! Hope you have a great week.

Jaquelyn @ the Bold and Moxie said...

It's great you get to see him! Hope you have a wonderful week! :)

Amy Seager said...

Love your blog!
I'm a Girl of God too!

Love from
Amy
x