Monday, August 1, 2011

Purely AMAZING

HIIIIIIIIIIII girls!!!! Okay, so I really have NO idea how to even start this post about my weekend because IT WAS SO AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It was BY FAR the best weekend OF.MY.LIFE. There are no words. I have met & become friends with some of the SWEETEST & most Godly women I will ever know. THANK YOU, LORD.

SO. Since I absolutely cannot describe my weekend by just typing it out, I'm going to do my first VLOG!HA! We will see how this goes. Pray for me. Ha!

Tune in tomorrow sometime! :):):)

6 sweet comments...:

Brittany said...

So glad you have a good weekend!!! Can't wait to watch your VLOG!

A Wedding Story said...

Fun!! Where did you go and what did you do??

Amber Marie said...

My friend had a grand time too! Glad you are so happy :)

Might as well, can't dance... said...

I knew you would be "on fire for Jesus" and I'm a stranger! My Walk to Emmaus was by far the best weekend in my life - well maybe the Sunday my 4lb Preemie came home is right on up there - but the weekend was so awesome! Remember my description - Heaven on Earth! De Colores to a sister in Christ! I urge all Christians to experience this - men, women, teens... So very happy you loved it!

Jamie said...

Glad you had a great time! Can't wait to read all about it :)

Laura Darling said...

Glad you had such a wonderful weekend! Can't wait for the recap!