Sunday, August 14, 2011

Amazing Grace

Because I'm overwhelmed with God's grace, for you & me. 

Go here to watch a video from my church :)

This has always been a favorite of mine, since I was a little girl.


3 sweet comments...:

Mary and Dyer said...

We sang 'Amazing Grace/My Chains are Gone today at our church to. I love, love, love that song! Thanks for sharing :)

You are sooo beautiful by the way!! I love the picture up top of you - it's perfect!

I just became your newest follower! I would love for you to check out the blog that I just started with my sister and follow us back!

We also just started a giveaway for a brand new Tiffany & Co. necklace! Hope you can check it out.

Blessings,

Kat
www.maryanddyer.blogspot.com

Rebecca said...

best songs =]

Catherine said...

wow, i love it!