Wednesday, August 10, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday

Hey y'all! I hope everyone is having a great week so far! I've been linking up with Jaime for some time now for What I'm Loving Wednesday!


I'm loving... my first diaper cake I made for my sister's baby shower last weekend! :)

I'm loving... that the same sweet lady who sponsored my to go on my retreat last weekend, is making me a dress for the Rangers game I'll be attending in 2 weeks. Yippee! She is an amazing seamstress, & I can't wait to see how it will turn out.

She made this one for her niece, similar to what mine will look like :)

I'm loving... that I got to see a childhood friend & her new beau while I was home last week. There is a cute little sno-cone place that has the BEST red velvet cone. YUM.

I'm loving... that my friend Lauren & I are going to start volunteering. Anywhere & everywhere, can't wait. :)

I'm loving... this little OTD I wore to go shopping with my mom! Those shorts are from Forever 21 & are SOOO soft & comfy.

I'm loving... that I received my SHINE necklace in the mail yesterday! I LOVE IT, & the money went to a great cause. It's delicate, feminine, & perfect.

I'm loving... that THE HELP comes out TODAY!!!!!!!!!!! It's by far the best book I've read in a LONG time, & I'm just so excited to see the movie. Maybe I can talk my someone special to take me out to eat before?? Hehe

I'm loving... these cute Fall outfits. Comfy is my style




I'm loving... this quote because it descibes me perfectly.

I'm loving... this bible verse: Know also that wisdom is sweet to your soul; if you find it, there is a future hope for you, and your hope will not be cut off.
Proverbs 24:14

9 sweet comments...:

Amanda said...

I just posted about The Help in my WILW post! I haven't finished the book yet, but I'm trying! Haha. I won't be able to see the movie by next wek, so hopefully I finish. I love those outfits too! I'm all for comfy! I love that dress! And love my Rangers! My school is literally right across the highway from the stadium so I catch a late afternoon game as much as possible. Can't wait to see how your dress turns out! Have a great day =]

Brekke said...

I'm hoping to get "The Help" book for my birthday. I want to read it before I go see the movie. Have a great Wednesday!

Fash Boulevard said...

omg. that diaper cake is beyond adorable. and soooo excited to see the help. thanks for another amazing post. Would love if you'd check out my latest post featuring pictures from my Mad Hatter themed engagement party. Thanks love. xoxo

www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

Jessica said...

Cute shopping outfit! I also love all the fall outfits!

Amber Marie said...

I'm observing a high school class and they LOVED that book. I have heard really good things about it. It's on my list to read. As a lit. major I don't ever get to pick what I want to! Irony?

agalandherdog said...

I love all of the fall fashion that's been popping up this week. I already switched my plug-ins to the fall scents so my house is ready for fall . . . even if the 100 degree temps outside aren't! Have a good one.

Marian said...

Love those fall outfits as well! I wish it was fall now:)

Jamie said...

Thanks for playing along girl!

Love your shopping outfit...too cute!

M E R E D I T H said...

Loooove those brown boots...where can I find them? So cute!