Friday, September 2, 2011

It's about that time...

......... for some bullets. Shall we?
* I bought our Beth Moore tickets today for next Saturday & I absolutely cannot wait!!!

* Thank the good Lord football is FINALLY here!!! Wreck 'em Tech!!!

* I treated myself to a little Ulta yesterday during my lunch break & purchased a few things. I'm LOVING Essie's fall collection nail polish. I bought "Lady Like" & painted them last night.
Lady-Like

Can I get an AMEN?? hehe


* My sweet lover had been extra sweet this week. I got an annoying heat rash while on vacation at the beach that has driven me INSANE, & he has done everything in his power to make me feel better. I love him.

* I'm going to print this out, & put in my man's car :)
* My sweet Nannie (mom's mom) answered my phone call yesterday to, "Hey girl!" & it made me smile all over. Love that precious lady more than life.

* I made dinner for the boys last night!! Go me! A new recipe y'all should try, it was DELISH & the guys agreed. :) The left-overs were great, too!
 This is not my picture, by the way

* I really want to try & make these cinnamon roll pancakes Saturday morning for my lovebug.

* Fall is in the air, peeps. And you know what that means...BOOTS are everywhere. I can not wait to purchase a pair of brown riding boots.

* I had cookies & milk for dinner last night, & a Dr. Pepper for breakfast this morning. I'm on a healthy kick. ;)

* I plan on putting up my fall decor this weeked. YAHOO!!!!

Happy Weekend!!

7 sweet comments...:

Emily said...

I love the new essie fall line too! I just did a post on it yesterday! and sometimes you've just gotta eat milk and cookies for dinner!

meganpotts said...

I'm going to Beth Moore next Saturday as well!!! Can't wait. :-)

J said...

Love the new nail polish!! And those cinnamon roll pancakes look delish, maybe I'll try them this weekend too!

Sarah @ Scissors and a Whisk said...

I can't wait for fall!!!!!!!

Savanah said...

Wreck 'Em!!!

Ashleigh Nichole said...

I am so lovin those food dishes;) I now am wantin to try them :) I hope you and your main squeeze loves those dishes...

Turtles and Pearls said...

That nail polish color is so cute! And the chicken penne dish looks delicious. I'm definitely saving that recipe!