Monday, September 19, 2011

Weekend

Another great weekend post. I know these probably get boring but this is totally for me - I can't wait to look back one day & remember all the fun things we did. I am blessed & I never take it for granted!

We had more visitors this weekend & I love it. My lovers sister in law & brother came in Saturday afternoon to spend the rest of the weekend with us. Their anniversary was on Sunday & I was thrilled when they wanted to spend it with us! We were in their wedding, & I love them to pieces.

Before they got here though, I accomplished some fun things! I started my apple butter Saturday morning & it turned out DELICIOUS!!! Everyone was super proud of me because we all know I'm not the best cook. It's super easy to make, I suggest y'all try it - makes for a great little Christmas present!


I also made a trip to Hobby Lobby to make this wreath. I think it turned out great, & again was super easy/cheap to make. Everything was half off, so I spend around $26 on the materials for it.

That night, we decided to go dancing! This is one of our all time favorite things to do with them. We always have SO MUCH FUN! This girl & I just "click." We laugh SO hard when we're together. I can talk to her about ANYTHING, literally anything. She has ALWAYS been there for me, & I'll always be there for her. I cannot wait to call her my sister in law one very special day!


This quote reminds me of our friendship

Us girls decided we needed some retail therapy on Sunday because by golly, we deserved it after watching so.much.football. I bought me some brown riding boots & I can't wait to wear them!! Fall clothes make this girl HAPPY. :) Foever 21 had some CUTE stuff, y'all.

They left after the Cowboys game on Sunday & I was so sad to see them go. It was a wonderful weekend, but 6am came a little too early this morning, even for my pup-girls! :) hehe.

1 sweet comments...:

Kat said...

I've been reading your blog and wanted to share something with you but couldn't find a way to email you! Please email me when you have a moment! Thanks! :) kathrynarenz@gmail.com