Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Pictures & Captions :)

Things that made me smile like THIS this weekend :)
These baby blues...
These too...
HOMEMADE cupcakes, from scratch to finish!
This sweet friend to spend a day with... Getting to play around with her awesome camera...

Baking THIS homemade apple pie with my love head, Friday night I believe... :)Helping paint KT's house while jammin' to some fun music (we had too much fun for our own good!)... :) I didn't even know it was possible to fall in love with the same guy over and over and over...until now :)Hangin' with this crazy pup... [yes, that is paint on her nose ;)] Lunch here on Sunday after church with my favorite ladies...I'm so proud of myself because I actually took pictures! Anyways, it was a fun weekend & even though we ended up not being able to go to the Canyon because of the rain on Saturday, I didn't let it ruin my parade! I have a super duper busy week ahead with school, tests, church stuff, girlfriend dates, boyfriend time, & just life in general...but I wouldn't have it any other way!

Don't forget to count your blessings all the time & smile!!! :) :) :)

PS. I just did the post in record time, so sorry for the bad grammer and what not! :)

0 sweet comments...: