Thursday, February 25, 2010

Lots of 'em!

I have a lot of random tid-bits, so stars it will be. :)

*First off, it is 7:00am and I'm NOT up and at 'em for once! AND its a Thursday! Yep, that right people, I have a day off! I'm nuzzled in my amazing bed with a fresh cup of coffee and a bowl of fruit next to me, blogging. Its pretty amazing. I was going to sleep in til at least 9, but my body naturally woke up at the butt crack of dawn. :)

*I'm getting my hair 'did' fo free today because I'm cool like that. Okay, MAYBE it was because my awesome hair lady who is ALSO one of my friends decided that it was my lucky day. Sweet, eh??

*I'm cannot express how excited I am because I have FINALLY found a women's Bible study here! We're meeting every Tuesday at one of my friends house, there are going to be about 5 or 6 girls involved (4 of which I haven't met yet), we're going to be taking turns and bringing something sweet to munch on (I know, could this be any better?!?!), and we're going to be studying An Untroubled Heart by Micca Campbell. So. Ex. Cited.
*Tonight I'm going to church (different than the one I go to on Sundays) with a good friend of mine, Paige. This church is mostly ALL college/young kids, and I LOVE it!

*A couple of my girlfriends and I are planning a little day trip on Saturday to a Canyon near here - weather permitting, and I'm pumped! Fresh air, friends, hiking, one of my friends AWESOME camera her rents got her for Christmas, and a picnic?? Can't get much better than that!


*My bf and I went on a little date last night, ate at our 'spot' and decided to see Shutter Island. I was, um...not impressed. I guess it was a pretty good movie, but not my cup of tea. I definitely had to come home and watch a chick flick!

* With all this crazy weather we've been having, I'm getting sick...AGAIN. Dret! I always say our city is bi-polar because one day its snowing, and the next its 60 degrees out! Make up your mind already!

I guess that's all of my randoms. I hope everyone has a HAPPY & Thankful Thursday!!! :)

0 sweet comments...: