Monday, February 8, 2010

Superbowl Weekend

Hello to all of my sweet blog friends, that make my day when I see a comment or 2 from one of my post. :) Well, congrats to the Saints! I was going for the Colts just because I like Peyton Manning, but I really didn't care. And to be totally honest, I really didn't watch too much of the game, Alicia & I chatted the whole time, ha! Here is Belle's Valentines Day picture :) she is so cute!
We left Saturday evening to head to Midland to see Don's brother and his family, and when we got there, I went straight to my friend Nicole's house. From there, we ate at Texas Roadhouse (YUM!) and then went back to her parents house, and talked til 2am, ha! We used to do that all the time, especially when we were roommates, but now that we live 2 hrs from each other I felt like we had so much to catch up on! We also fell asleep mid-conversation, not a surprise! She had also begged her dad to make us banana pancakes for breakfast, (when we were little, every time we had a sleep-over at her house, her dad would make all of us girls those) and of course he said yes! Brought back some great memories, and they were sooo good! So after we scarfed those, we headed to church. We then headed over to McCalisters (my fave) with her new boy Spencer, who graduated from UT TEXAS so we definitely DID NOT sit next to each other, but he made up for it when he bought us lunch :) I know it sounds like all we did was eat, but that's really all we did! HA! We love food, especially when you get us together! THEN, we did a little shopping, I got some cute stuff for a great deal!


A not-so-great picture of myself, but the only one we took all weekend
PS. I am so ghostly white, its quite scary. I'm VERY against fake tanning, but I'm seriously considering getting a month membership or something. Moving on...


2 of my cute purchases



I then headed over to Wes and Alicia's house to prepare all the food for the Superbowl! Fun stuff. I love hanging out with them, its SO laid back, we all can just be ourselves, and I love them so much. Wes made homemade chocolate chip cookies and they were SO SO SOOOO good! I'm really sad though, because I didn't take any pictures :( VERY unlike me, but I was too busy talking and hanging out. We left very early this morning, and when we got home, I had the WORST headache, EVER. NOT FUN. I skipped everything, and went straight to sleep, woke up and my head was literally pounding so my sweet bf went and got me some Excedrin and soup, and that did the trick. Oh, did I mention I fell down my stairs, landing head first on my stomach? HA! Needless to say, the headache returned shortly there after. Lame.

All in all, it was a great weekend and I can't wait to see of all them again. I love you guys! <3

0 sweet comments...: