Friday, February 12, 2010

Come again?

All I can say is, TGIF! Whoo! This week was pretty rough for me.

So Wednesday while I was at lunch with a girlfriend of mine, I get a 'restricted call' ...hmmm. I didn't answer but soon received a voicemail from an Arab dude telling me he had a very very important message for me, and that I needed to call him or back asap OR my attorney needed to contact him. And if I didn't, well, all he could do was wish me luck.

Ummm.....WHAT?!?!?!?!?!!??!?! Freak out mode here I came. Meltdown, anxiety attack, all of those rolled into one. I have NO loans of any sort, no credit cards (besides one, and its only to build my credit which I have paid), NO tickets that have gone unpaid, I pay ALL my bills on time, etc etc. SO what on earth could this be about??? So I call him back and he starts reading off LEGAL TERMS TO ME. He asked me what my attorney's name was, & a whole bunch of other crap, note that during this I could barely understand the dude. When I finally was able to get a word in, I asked what the h-e double hockey sticks this was all about!
Belle felt the same way I did! HA! (I promise she doesnt wear that bow 24/7)

Well, to make a long story short, someone by the name of Jenny Carol (not the correct spelling for my name by the way) had not paid their balance on something or another. It was really a lot of information that I can not even remember. So after and hour and a half on the phone with this dude that I could barely understand, and a trip to my bank to just make sure nothing had been put in/taken out everything turned out fine. Whew! Talk about scary!

Also, I had been feeling so 'depressed' on Wednesday as well, because we literally have not seen ANY sun in a little over 3 weeks. All this gloomy weather was taking a serious tole on my emotions! But, after realizing that if weather is the only thing I have to worry about, I'm doing pretty good. I've stopped all of this complaining, and when it snowed yesterday, we made snow ice cream! I put a little too much vanilla, but it was fun nonetheless.

Cute little tree with pretty white snow

Before the snow ice-cream :)

Also, thank you LORD for giving me such great friends & family to lean on in times of "crisis" ha! But seriously...on Wednesday after all the drama went down, a friend of mine invited me to go see "Dear John' and ohhh...it was SO SAD. I bawled throughout the entire movie, thank YOU hormones! ;) It was a pretty good movie, but nothing will ever be able to top The Notebook. Sigh. :) Another one of my friends invited me over for dinner, God Bless them!



This weekend is going to be pretty low-key for the most part. I'm not that big for Valentines Day, and neither is Don. We have always done something little, but nothing very extravagant. Its kind of cheesy, hehe. :) I REALLY want to go on a picnic though! :) But I don't think it will be possible with this weather, so I'm pretty sure we're going to make dinner and eat by the fire Saturday evening. :) I also really want to see the movie, Valentines Day! And then on Sunday after church, we plan on going to a small brunch or something. :) Tonight though, we're going on a big group date--kind of sounds like The Bachelor, ha! So fun! They're all such sweet people, I could spend ALL day with them. And then one of my friends friend is coming into town, so I think we might hit the town, hopefully I'll make it past 8:30pm this time though! HA!



Well, folks that's about it! I can't wait to read all about y'alls Vday plans and what-not! Have a blessed weekend full of LOVE! <3

UPDATE: Today has been NOTHING BUT SUNSHINE!!!!! Still 38 degrees outside, but a whole lotta SUN!!!! YAY! I'm so BLESSED!!! :)

0 sweet comments...: