Saturday, March 13, 2010

Today my friends...

is all things WEDDING!! I'm so excited...and maybe just a little tired, ha! I went out last night with about 15 of my friends + boyfriends and we had an absolute BLAST! :) Today includes (because I know how much y'all care, ha!):

  • sippin' on some more of my coffee & finishing my devotion ( I feel like such a dork for 'blogging' out my day, haha)
  • lunch with the bride-to-be, her mom, her friend Britney, Katie, and myself
  • BRIDAL appointment! Yay! I can't wait to help her pick out a dress!
  • ...& more wedding stuff
  • then - come home & PACK & clean because boyfriend and I are leavin' Monday morning! I L-O-V-E going home with him (we grew up together), its probably one of my most favorite things to do. Between both our mom's & grandma's - we get pretty spoiled. It's a nice little get-away from the city, you get to breath in some fresh air, and RELAX. Mmmm I could eat it up. Ha. You can read a cute summary of Alpine; home sweet home, HERE. :)
  • Ah, tomorrow's Sunday...a trip to Market Street for our cinnamon rolls (Sunday morning tradition) are a must, almost forgot!
Have a great Saturday, girls!! :) :) :)

1 sweet comments...:

Kelsey Claire said...

Have fun today bridal shopping. I think it might be more fun to go as a friend rather than a bride. You won't be stressed!