- sippin' on some more of my coffee & finishing my devotion ( I feel like such a dork for 'blogging' out my day, haha)
- lunch with the bride-to-be, her mom, her friend Britney, Katie, and myself
- BRIDAL appointment! Yay! I can't wait to help her pick out a dress!
- ...& more wedding stuff
- then - come home & PACK & clean because boyfriend and I are leavin' Monday morning! I L-O-V-E going home with him (we grew up together), its probably one of my most favorite things to do. Between both our mom's & grandma's - we get pretty spoiled. It's a nice little get-away from the city, you get to breath in some fresh air, and RELAX. Mmmm I could eat it up. Ha. You can read a cute summary of Alpine; home sweet home, HERE. :)
- Ah, tomorrow's Sunday...a trip to Market Street for our cinnamon rolls (Sunday morning tradition) are a must, almost forgot!
Have a great Saturday, girls!! :) :) :)