Monday, March 8, 2010

Who are you?

Have y'all heard the song by Jessica Andrews called 'Who I am?' I'm sure you have.

I heard it on the radio today for the first time in a long time, and I'm not going to lie...I teared up a bit! I may or may not be a tad emotional, (ha) but I love the verse "when the day is done, my Momma's still my biggest fan. Sometimes I'm clueless and I'm clumsy, but I got friends that love me, & they know just where I stand...its all a part of me, and that's who I am" because I LOVE MY MOM, and I LOVE MY FRIENDS!! :) :) Just thought I would share.

All you ladies should listen and watch the video because I know it would make your day just a little bit better. :)

PS. For some reason, it wont let me add the actual video, so just click on that link ;)

2 sweet comments...:

aimymichelle said...

that is a pretty good song

Annie said...

i love that song!!