Monday, March 22, 2010

A whole bunch of nothin' - but it's somethin'!!

Well, I'm home - & it feels...like it always does. Dret. I miss my family, the clean air, & oh I could go on and on and on.......but I won't bore you. :) Oh well, I'll pick myself up and get on with my life because I am SO BLESSED and I have no reason to be complaining. Such is life. ANWAYS, home was AMAZING - that's pretty much all I'll say about that!

Waking up to drink coffee with my love head every morning...........
....to this peaceful view - DOES NOT get old.
- I saw this qoute on Natasha's page: "People will always talk about you, especially when they envy you and the life you live. Let them... you affected their lives, they didn't affect yours" and I LOVE IT. Definitely words to live by
This is what a think about people like that! Bahaha.
Pray for people like that - because they NEED it.

 
- - I have found yet another awesome Worship song that I have listened to 100 times. Check IT out.

- Belle, my sweet doggy is still the same. UGH. She is starting to walk a little - but her left back leg just drags. Poor baby. We're starting puppy 'physical therapy' on her on Thurday, pray it works!

- This new lay-out I have doesn't have spell check. Awesome. I'm such a horrible speller. Forgive me! :)

- I got my sandels from BEALLS of all places last summer on the post below. Thank you so much for the comments!!

- I love my little brother!!!!


- I'm starting a diet tomorrow, gag me. HAHA!

- DANCING WITH THE STARS is ON TONIGHT!!!!!!! So is JESSICA SIMPSON'S PRICE OF BEAUTY!!! I'm off to drown myself in school work and laundry before these shows come on!! :) :)

2 sweet comments...:

Danielle said...

i just started reading your blog! i am enjoying it! just wanted to encourage you to hang in there as far as the "talking about you" goes. i am RIGHT there with you right now. that quote could have found me at a better time! thanks so much! i have used this quote a LOT lately!:
"even the fact that we face a trial proves there is something very precious to our Lord in us, or else He would not spend so much time and energy on us." streams of the desert devotions
hope this is a little encouraging! hang in there! god is sovereign and He has a plan!

Hope said...

i really enjoy reading your blog, and thank you so much for your prayers regarding my post last week :)