Well, I'm home - & it feels...like it always does. Dret. I miss my family, the clean air, & oh I could go on and on and on.......but I won't bore you. :) Oh well, I'll pick myself up and get on with my life because I am SO BLESSED and I have no reason to be complaining. Such is life. ANWAYS, home was AMAZING - that's pretty much all I'll say about that!
Waking up to drink coffee with my love head every morning...........
....to this peaceful view - DOES NOT get old.
- I saw this qoute on Natasha's page: "People will always talk about you, especially when they envy you and the life you live. Let them... you affected their lives, they didn't affect yours" and I LOVE IT. Definitely words to live by
This is what a think about people like that! Bahaha.
Pray for people like that - because they NEED it.
- - I have found yet another awesome Worship song that I have listened to 100 times. Check IT out.
- Belle, my sweet doggy is still the same. UGH. She is starting to walk a little - but her left back leg just drags. Poor baby. We're starting puppy 'physical therapy' on her on Thurday, pray it works!
- This new lay-out I have doesn't have spell check. Awesome. I'm such a horrible speller. Forgive me! :)
- I got my sandels from BEALLS of all places last summer on the post below. Thank you so much for the comments!!
- I love my little brother!!!!
- I'm starting a diet tomorrow, gag me. HAHA!
- DANCING WITH THE STARS is ON TONIGHT!!!!!!! So is JESSICA SIMPSON'S PRICE OF BEAUTY!!! I'm off to drown myself in school work and laundry before these shows come on!! :) :)