Wednesday, March 3, 2010

WiShFuL Wednesday!

Featured by the fab blog: http://kelseyandgabriel.blogspot.com/ Check. It. Oooout. ;)

'I wish' .... I could have gone to the 2010 Winter Olympics to see one event, and it would have been the OPENING CEREMONY!

To be completely honest, I really didn't watch too much of the Olympics this year, but I did watch the opening ceremony...and it was breathtaking I must say! It would have been SO COOL to actually be there...especially when the USA walked out! I watched some of the ice-skating events because those have always been my favorite, oh and some of that 'curling' was quite interesting - but that's pretty much it! Anyways, I cant wait to see what some of YOU picked! :) PS. If you're from Texas, refer to post below. :)




PS. It is a BEAUTIFUL day out, & it makes me SO HAPPY! Kind of like 'I'm walkin' on sunshine, ohhh oh - and don't it feel good, HEY! " :)

7 sweet comments...:

Kendra said...

How original.! Such a good idea.! I love it.!

Ria Thurston said...

Hey! Thanks :) :) I am excited to read yours too... I am your NEWEST follower!
-Ria

Courtney said...

being abroad, i missed these! would have loved to have seen them. actually, am contemplating buying it off itunes...

K said...

I'm so glad you found my blog! It is SO fun to meet girls in my age group, that hopefully I can make "blogger friendships" with, haha! Looking forward to reading, girl!

Kelly said...

I've always wanted to go to Vancouver, so I totally support this wish! haha and I'm not going to lie, I totallyyyy got into curling!

Christa said...

I would love to see the opening ceremony too! Thanks for stopping by my blog....following yours now too!

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

I am not sure how I totally didn't even consider this -- it would have been amazing!