- My friend Lauren & I have officially started training for a 1/2 - full marathon as of yesterday!!! I love throwing on my running shoes, letting go of everything, and wah-la YOU'RE FREE. Now, these past 2 days have not been easy, but it's not supposed to be. WAHOO!! Praise the Lord I have a healthy body to do this
- God answers prayers. :) More on that later...
- God IS SO GOOOOOOOD!!!!!!!!!!! :) :) :)
- My boyfriend is the bomb dot com. Yep. PTL He allows Don to be in my life.
- I've lost 4 lbs since Monday! :D PTL He has allowed my food cravings to subside
- My little Princess Pea Belle, is getting around a little better. Continue praying for her left leg! PTL He has given her strength to re-gain some of her mobility!
- My friends. OH - my friends. These girls are so great. We're all there for each other, & lately it seems as if we're just....I don't even know the right word for it. It's lovely, they're lovely...and I love them. A lot. :) PTL for girlfriends!
- I just recently found a Christian radio station (that I'm sure you all have heard of, I guess I just came out of the rock I have been hiding under) called KLOVE. It pretty much rocks my socks off. PTL for all these great worship bands!!
RStheCon A Total Rewind | Day 3
22 hours ago