Sunday, March 7, 2010

Ketchup

Whew! I feel so behind on all my blogs that I read and what not, but since Monday I have been going 90 to nothin'! Life in the past month has become increasingly busy, but I LOVE IT!!!

--Lets see, Monday was a busy day filled with patients, and then 'prayer' at our church that night with my sweet boyfriend.

--Tuesday was a little slow, but Bible study was AMAZING, I feel so lucky to have found this.

--Wednesday was a busy day, and then I went out for one our friends birthday. We went to O'Hanas which is kind of like a Sho-gun--SO MUCH FUN! I don't think I have had a night out like that in a LONG time. I am so blessed to have the friends that I have!
Just some of us. There were 9 girls total.

He was SO funny! SAKI!!!
This sums up the entire night, like I said...SO MUCH FUN! HAHAHA!
--Thursday was probably the longest day ever for me, considering I had a little too much fun the night before, HA! And then that night I went to church with my friend, Paige.

--Friday night I STAYED IN...and was asleep by 10, haha. Bliss.

--Saturday I had an early lunch at this cute little pizza place with my friend, Lauren...and then had a cupcake treat after. Don's (which is my boyfriend for all you new readers) Aunt Ann and Uncle Walter came into town to see their daughter Shely, and took us all out to eat at Pei Wei's that night (YUM!), after we had drinks at Fox & Hound, and THEN we went and saw Alice in Wonderland in 3D! Great fun. :)
PIZZA!
A frosting treat (yes, that is pure icing!!) HA! Sweet tooth much? And today is Sunday. :) We had cinnamon rolls and coffee before church, which is probably one of my most favorite traditions, ever! :) So, in church the past 2 weeks, they've had a live 'podcast' with Dave Ramsey talking about money and how it all ties in with the Bible. Ummm..........all i can say about that is: DAVE RAMSEY IS A GENIUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Amen, hallelujah! I will have to get the video up so y'all can watch it!

One more week, and then ITS SPRING BREAK!!! YAY! I'm excited beyond words. My precious baby Belle, is getting groomed as we speak...I will for sure post before and after pics. ;)

A special thank-you for all of your sweet comments, and all my new followers! It makes my day! Also, from the beginning I told myself I wasn't going to 'buy' a blog lay out until I had at least 35 readers, so only about 15 more! haha!

1 sweet comments...:

Neely said...

Looks like a fabulous weekend girl! You are adorable!!