Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Last Fling Before the Ring!

This weekend was my friend Chelsea's bachelorette party & mercy - it was FUN! We hung out at the pool all day Saturday, and then headed out in our hummer limo for the night!



I made these "pimp cups" for all the bridesmaids + the bride, 9 in all. Oh & a tacky veil for the bride acourse! So fun!!! :)

Cheers!

Maid of Honor & I

Kisses for the bride to be!!!

 These are just a few of the pics :) it was a great weekend! Sunday we woke up & ate at Cracker Barrel with our men. ;) Chicken & Dumplings, oh my! :)


 My honeybee! :)



I have a SUPER busy week. D's brother will be here tomorrow, softball games all week, girl time on Friday (yay for pedi's & shalack nails!!) rehearsal dinner on Friday night, wedding on Saturday!!!! YAY! I feel like I never blog anymore, I can never find time. BOO! This summer is FLYYYYYYYING by...BUT life is GOOD..... AND bottom line??





Because I am one blessed lady, & I thank God for it every single day.

5 sweet comments...:

Anonymous said...

Oh how fun! I want those chicken-n-dumplings and shellac nails. That is all. :)

Stephanie said...

LOVE bachey parties! How fun?!

Ashley said...

Um i want my maid of honor to make me a pimp cup lol

Kristy said...

How fun!!
I'm a Texas girl too, and stumbled on your blog! I'm following you now! Come visit me at http://itsanadorablelife.blogspot.com
xoxo,
Kristy

Jamie said...

Looks like a FUN time!

I love Cracker Barrel's chicken & dumplings...yum!