Monday, June 13, 2011

Feather Extensions

Hey y'all! Happy Monday! Let's just say.... I needed TWO cups of Joe this morning, more coming on this weekend SOON! You won't want to miss it. :)

BUT first... onto more important things. HA. Feather extensions. Have y'all seen them? Well, in Texas - they are EVERYWHERE. I'll be honest & say at first I wasn't so sure about them. In fact, I told myself I'd never get them. But now as they are becoming more popular, they are coming out with different colors that I LOVE. The wedding I was in this weekend - well all the girls had them & I decided then & there I needed them. Yes, need. I figure - when will these be in style again? The time....is now. ;)

I'm sure some people think they are tacky, & they may not be for everyone but that's what makes us all different, right?

Not sure when my next open spot will be where I can get them put in this week, but hopefully SOON!  

 This is NOT me in this picture - it's off of a salon website that does the extensions. 

I will definitely let y'all know how they turn out!

5 sweet comments...:

Young and Fabulous said...

feather extensions getting big around here in Boston and I cant help but want to try them out! there are so many diff colors/styles

and yes I agree..when will we ever get to do this again!?

xoxox

Libby's Life said...

I think they are adorable! Love yours... totally cute!

Lauren said...

I want some feather extensions soon too! :)

Unknown said...

can't wait to see them! I think they are super cute!!

Marian said...

I love the whole feather look!! I've been debating it as well....just have to find a place. Can't wait to see how they look!!