Thursday, June 23, 2011

The perfect link up: The Simple Things

If any of y'all read THIS post I did last week, you will know that this link-up I found called, The Simple Things every Thursday is P E R F E C T for me! :) It's a recap of all the simple things that made you happy throughout the week. This blog is ADORBS, I mean how pretty is the name Jessyln Amber - not to mention the girl is gorgeous, y'all! :)


Without further adue: The Simple Things (I am SUCH a dork. ha)

~ Finding out how awesome instagram is :)
~ Pool time, 'nuff said

 ~ Morning snuggles with my pooch! She is the sweetest!
 ~ An hour long good, wholesome talk on the phone with my fran
~ Talks with my seester about her first daughter/my first niece! *giddy*
~ The name, Adalee. Pronounced ADD-UH-LEE 
~ Monogramming anything & everything
~ My "homemade" pink lemonade
~ Forever21 (love that store)
~ Net-flicks in the mail.... (it gets better).....
~ ....101 Dalmatians being one of them!
~ Sno-cone dates!

~ And last but not least, road-trippin' it HOME with great friends today!!!! And getting to see my wonderful family. <3

Happy Thursday! :):):):):):):):):):):)

8 sweet comments...:

Sarah @ Scissors and a Whisk said...

Yay! I'm so excited about this linky party! I participated too :)

Neely said...

Have a great day! Love this post!

Marian said...

Snuggles with the pooch are always clutch:)

Anonymous said...

Homemade pink lemonade?!?! You must post this recipe! A Texas girl can never be without pink lemonade! :o)

Jamie said...

I love Jesslyn's blog too :)

I would love to have a sno-cone right about now!

Lauren said...

Aren't morning snuggles with the pooch, the best?

Jaquelyn @ the Bold and Moxie said...

I love your list! I want to be by a pool right now with that pink lemonade! :)

Jesslyn Amber said...

Okay. Seriously, Miss Jennie Ann? Could you make me smile any bigger. You have made my whole week. Where have you been all my life? ;)

Your list is absolute perfection! First off, I'm so incredibly jealous of your Instagram photos! I want an iPhone just for that purpose! Haha! And your list? Adorable. Pool time, movies, 101 Dalmations, puppy kisses (P.S. our babies look alike!), pink lemonade and Forever21 are some of my favorite things!!!

You're just too adorable. Thank you so much for linking up with me! :)