Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Posin'

I did some bridal portraits for a photographer that is just starting out, he is A M A Z I N G. I am by NO means a "model" (it makes me laugh just using that term) but hey, I got a free canvas with one of my other pics for free! Holla! :) I wore his wife's wedding dress - its 10 years old and TIMELESS. Love. I did THESE with him a couple of months ago with my friend, Candice. Here are some of the bridal:


9 sweet comments...:

Unknown said...

you look gorgeous! :)

Anonymous said...

So fun! You look gorgeous! :)

Jamie said...

These are beautiful! You're right...that dress is timeless!

Lauren said...

So pretty! :)

Anonymous said...

You look awesome girl (: pretty pics!

Jesslyn Amber said...

These are beautiful and you are stunning!!!

Brittany said...

Beautiful and I love that dress! Its just the right amount of elegance and pouf :)

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! You looked great and that dress... oh mah gosh! Gorgeous!

♡ Mrs. BSK {Preppy Wife Preppy Life} said...

Gorgeous pictures!! Lucky photographer to have you in their portfolio!