Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Wishful Mittwoch!!

I haven't participated in a few weeks because of my CrAzY schedule...but I made time for it this week! :)

'I wish' .... I was fluent in another language in addition to English, and it would be German!

Why you ask? I really have no idea! HA! My old roommate Nicole, had to take a couple of German classes in college, and I think the way they spell their words and speak them...it's kind of cool. Ha, what a great explanation, huh? This post is pretty boring, so I'm interested what all of you have to say!
                                                 
Haben Sie einen wunderschönen Mittwoch! --- Have a wonderful Wednesday!!!

2 sweet comments...:

Mrs. Banegas said...

I bet German sounds a ton prettier then Arabic. Arabic sounds gross. Haha.

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

Just that you think it's cool is all that matters!!