Friday, May 7, 2010

Show us your life - BABY NAMES!

Do any of y'all ever read Kelly's blog?? If not - you should!!! I've been reading for over a year now, and I look forward to it daily!! This weeks Show Us Your Life....it's baby names!!! Ahhhh my favorite. I'm not even married yet & I have my names picked out, hehe.


GIRL
Charis (pronounced KARE-iss - coming from the Greek term meaning GRACE) Jo
or
Paisley Jo
------------------------------------------------------
BOY
Cross Reesing

Jo is my Nannie's middle name and Reesing is my mom's maiden name. I am IN.LOVE with the name Cross for a little boy, it's so different and unique. And I think Charis and Paisley are just precious and fits me perfectly. :):):) I can't wait to have me a little Charis and Cross!! :)
What are some of y'all's favorite baby names??

2 sweet comments...:

Katie said...

I really like Charis! So unique.

~Katie said...

Oh wow... we have a friend that just named their baby Paisley and I thought that was so cute! Her name is Paisley Rose. My husband said it sounded like a an upholstered couch. haha. I think it's sweet!