Saturday, May 8, 2010

Six Sense Saturday!

HAPPPPPPPY Saturday everyone!!! :):):) It's Six Sense Saturday at My World is An Oyster!

Right Now I'm...

Tasting:
Coffeeeeee

Smelling:
The morning breeze...I L.O.V.E opening my windows in the AM!

Seeing:
My sweet Bellie Belle still sleeping...

Hearing:
Some David Crowder Band

Touching:
My coffee cup, & soft blankies :)

Feeling
Blessed, a tad tired, & excited for this evening. Dinner & a movie, with the love of my life <3 <3 <3

3 sweet comments...:

Mrs. Banegas said...

Have funn on your dinner and movie date. ;-) those are always fun!!!

Neely said...

Hope your weekend/dinner movie date was super fun :)

Kristin said...

Oh I love these types of posts! How fun! Did you enjoy your dinner date and a movie? I have one of those coming up tomorrow, woohoo!