Tuesday, May 4, 2010

It's a long one!

Wow - these last 2 weeks have been SO.Crazy.Busy for me, I haven't even had time to blog about it all! Two weekends ago, I went to Alpine to see Beth Moore's simulcast over her book, So Long Insecurities - it was one of the most powerful speaking events I've ever been to and I definitely recommend the book to any woman of ANY age. I went with one of my best friends from high school who just the sweetest girl you'll ever meet. It was so nice to be able to catch up with her and we got THE BEST SNOW CONE I HAVE EVERRRR HAD!!!!

Sunday morning we headed to "Cowboy church" with my family. It's so cute, and the sermon was really good. After that I went a little camera happy & took a bunch of pictures of all the beautiful blooming wild flowers!!
Dogs were allowed! So Belle enjoyed praying with me :)
All in all it was a great weekend. My boyfran didn't go with me that time, so I was really missin' his lovin'!

Next up? This past weekend. It was pretty much a blur to me. As soon as we arrived home, we found out my Nannie had just been admitted to the hospital. Just so you know, we are (my grandmother and I) are pretty much best friends. She ended up having to have surgery, and is just now getting out of the hospital today. :( Pray for an easy recovery for her!
So my momma and I ran errands for my grandpa, and then Don & I went to our friends wedding Saturday night which was a nice little distraction. The rest of our time there we hung out with his mom & twin brother, hung out at the hospital with my family, and just 'hung out,' haha. Oh ! We also stopped in Midland see see NICOLEEEEEEE. We had lunch and it was so yummy. She also had to see my Bellie-Belle, her niece...
Gasping at her engagement ring
Belle & Nicole.... reunited & it feels soooo good! ha!
Nicole's crazy pup, Nala
Her new pup, Taz!!
And the scrumptious piece of cake we dove into at lunch.

Boyfran & I at the wedding
My ol' high school buddy
The bride with her daddy
Bridesmaids

Well, that pretty much sums everything up!!! Today is my friend Candices' birthday, so we are celebrating tonight. Man, I can NOT wait for a little R&R!!

1 sweet comments...:

Jamie said...

That snow cone looks delish! Belle is too cute :)