Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Top 2!

OK, so I have A LOT to catch up on...but until then, Top 2!! :)

Top 2 Things You Want to Do Before You Die

1. Travel. Whether it be to another city in Texas, to Colorado, to Ireland, to Spain. It really doesn't matter. I've had this itch lately to just get up and GO! Anywhere! I would just.love to travel with either my best friend, Nicole OR the love of my life ORRRRRR BOTH!!! Both would be better :) Are you listening, Nicole??? hehe.

2. Have a baby...or 4. My dream in life is to be a mother. I absolutely can.not.wait. I have dreamed of having a baby since I was...5. Ok, ok maybe 7. But seriously...having a baby will complete me. :)


I know these things may not sound too thrilling or out of the ordinary, but they are my dreams. :) Now, what are some of y'alls????

0 sweet comments...: