Sunday, May 30, 2010

Girls just wanna have F-U-N! :)

Phew! What a busy but fabulous weekend!!! Starting Thursday night I went to a BBQ with D & all his friends. I had myself a lovely time. :) Sorry, I've been a bad picture taker lately :(

Friday night I went to dinner with one of my besties Lauren, and then after that I hit the town with 2 of my other BFF's Ann & Candice!! Here's a shout-out to ANN WHO READS MY BLOG!!! I LOVEEEEE YOU! :):):) Here are some pics I 'stole' from Candice:

LOVE them so much!
Photo shoot! :)
OK, so let me explain this picture. We went back to my place to slumber, and the first t-shirt I pulled out for Candice to wear was this one!!!! HOW FUNNY! Don is MY boyfriend!!! LOL!

Sunday acourse I went to church with my love dove and it was awesome as always. Go HERE to watch a video from worship this morning. I just love it. Our worship leader Brandon, is just awesome. I feel so blessed to be a part of such an awesome movement in our city. Also, HERE is last weeks service where Kari Jobe was a 'guest singer.' I went to lunch at McCalisters with Lauren and Ann for Sunday lunch, and then tonight comes a night I have been waiting for for a long time! :)

2 sweet comments...:

Anonymous said...

well i just love ur blog ur dreams and goals are so simple they are sweet. it makes me happy and i choose happiness after reading ur blog. you say u love helping people well ur blog sure does lift my spirit. keep on livin life cause u are truley an inspiration. love jessi

Jamie said...

Cute pics! Looks like y'all had a great time!