I found this blog through Short Southern Momma (thank you), and I LOVE IT!!!! I love her colors, the way she writes, & everything else.
1. What is your favorite vacation spot? I have ALWAYS wanted to go to Hawaii...& I hear its beautiful - so that would probably be my favorite vacation spot. :)
2. What are the three qualities that you most admire about your husband (or if you're not married what are the three qualities you would most desire in a man)? Hmm...well I have the boyfriend that I can't wait to marry - and 1. I love that I can totally be myself around him with no make-up on & a t-shirt and he still loves me unconditionally and STILL calls me beautiful, even though I really may not be, ha. 2. He has opened his entire heart and soul to God, commited his life to Christ, & our relationship with each other has changed so much because of it. I'm thankful that he's open to new ideas, especially when it comes to me 3. Well, I know this may be so cliche, but he is soooooo good to me. Sometimes I even think I may not deserve him, but then I remember that God brought is together when we were 9 years old for a reason :) He is always thinking of ways to make me smile, and is always, no matter what we're doing - concerned about my happiness...I really could go on and on and on....
3. What has been a meaningful Bible verse to you this week? Now faith is assurance of things hoped for, proof of things not seen. Hebrews 11:1
4. What is your favorite color(or colors) and why? PURPLE! I love the color purple - it's so soothing to me. OH, and green :)
5. What is the funniest thing that happened to you in the last 24 hours? Haha, well I went to lunch today with about 6 of my girlfriends, and I swear everyone in the resturant was staring at us. I can't think of one particular thing, but we laughed the entire time :) :) :) :) :)