Sunday, April 11, 2010

Answers & Easter

I saw this over at Neely's blog, and decided that maybe y'all need to get to know me a little better ;)

1. What color do you wear the most? I wear the colors of the rainbow :)
 
2. Would you rather have $10,000 dollars or a dream vacation? Hmm...I really have no idea! A dream vacay sounds amazing right now!

3. Do you have a weird, quirky or unusual habit? Haha, uhmmm...I have a REEEEALLY bad habit of picking all the mascera off my eye-lashes. My mom is always getting onto me about that. I also have to wash my hands as soon as I wake up in the morning...blame that on my ex-roommate, NICOLE! :P

4. I really need to start..........? I'm going to have to agree with Neely on this one, and say get back on my work-out routine. Like...a serious one.

5. What was the first blog you ever read? The Story of Audrey Caroline; Bring the Rain I laid in bed for 4 hours and bawled my eyes out

6. Do you collect anything? I really don't...oh wait! I have started a cross collection! :)


7. How old were you when you had your first kiss? Don Miller...yes he is still my boyfriend til this day. It was our freshman year in HS, we were both 14 at his house and I was scared to death...but apparently it took my breath away! :) :) :)

8. Do you text/twitter while driving? NO!!!!! And I see people doing it ALL the time and it drives me nuts. Did you know: 12,000 people were killed last year because of TEXTING WHILE DRIVING?!?! Think about it...

                                      And I never posted any Easter pics, so enjoy a couple :)



4 sweet comments...:

Jamie said...

I love your cross collection...so pretty!

Kelsey Claire said...

Love the crosses! They are fantastic!

Mrs. Banegas said...

I have started a cross collection when I moved out to California with Eric. It looks pitiful compared to yours. ;-) And I love peeps. I had pink ones for Easter from Eric as well. I like Don b/c he makes you happy!! ;-)

Annie said...

super cute easter pics!!
i really, REALLY need to get back in a workout routine as well!
i think it's adorable that you are with the first guy you ever kissed...what a cute love story :)