Tuesday, January 19, 2010

OH, Happy Day!

Hey y'all!! Happy Tuesday! Have any of you just had "one of those days" where EVERYTHING seems to go perfect, you're happy every minute, and you feel like you can conquer the WORLD?!?! Well, let me tell ya, I am definitely having "one of those days" and I love it! I wish everyday could be this perfect. I have no one to thank but the good Lord up above, so thank you. :) I'm so excited for tonight because The Biggest Loser is on (yaya!), and my boyfriend and I decided (this is weird, but when I woke up this morning, the FIRST thing I did was call Don, and tell him I was craving some Italian food) to call-in Johnny Carinos for dinner! Yes, I know that even the smallest things make me the happiest and it's almost a little ridiculous, but that's what makes life so great, right? Just a few things that made me smile today:

Fresh, new mechanical pencils :D



Sonic Happy Hour


THIS sweet puppy face :)


And a phone call from this lady
I have baby fever 24/7 and it doesn't seem to be getting ANY better. The sad part about all of this, is that I'm not even married, so the chances of me getting preggo are um...zero to none? Ha! Bummer. I know WHO I want to marry, he just needs to put a ring on it. Ha! True Story: When I was in 2nd grade, I had this baby doll named Morgana (she was a real beauty), and I did everything for that sweet girl. I fed her, changed her diaper, burped her....I even made my mom "baby-sit" her when I was in piano lessons. Well, on a trip down to East Texas with my grandparents that summer, I LEFT HER in a restaurant. Worst day of my life, or so I thought. Anyways, I think that has stuck with me, and I'm just longing to replace Morgana, haha! I think I need a baby-sitting job...or something.

On a completely different note, I'm urging y'all to read Kelly's blog at http://www.kellyskornerblog.com/. I love her day-to-day life with her sweet daughter, I love how she incorporates God into EVERY aspect of her life, & she is such an inspiration to me. I couldn't get to sleep last night, so I went back and was reading her blog from a few years ago, and wow!

Before I keep up my rambling, and bore all of you to death, I'll stop while I'm ahead. :) I'm excited for Wishful Wednesday!

0 sweet comments...: