Monday, January 25, 2010

My first blog award!!!

My new blog friend over at http://leighfields.blogspot.com/ surprised me with THIS award on Friday, and it made MY DAY!!!! Thank you SO MUCH!! :) I love her blog, she is one of my first readers, and we have SO much in common, in fact, her 7 things about her match ME perfectly! So, here are the rules in order to accept the award, and pass it on:
Put the award on your blog
Thank the person who you received this from
Tell 7 interesting things about yourself
Nominate 7 bloggers




**I give this award to: Nicole @ http://www.nicolezunker.blogspot.com/ (Check her out, we've been friends since we were 6 months old!) Need Proof?? Here it is: Nicole is on the top (crying), and I'm on the bottom :)

Samantha @ http://banegasfamily.blogspot.com/
OK, I'm very new at this, so all the rest of the blogs I read have already been given this award! Have fun!

7 Lovely Things About ME! :)
1. I'm from the GREAT state of TEXAS! I love everything about it, the cowboys, the state flower...the bluebonnet, the word "y'all", every one's friendly nature, and of course the ole twang accent that most everyone has here. This picture makes me SO happy, my grandmothers favorite flower is the bluebonnet, and this is what I want my flower to be at my wedding!

2. I LOVE really big, coffee cups. Why? I have no idea. Ha.

3. I went and saw 'It's Complicated" last night with one of my girlfriends, and I loved it! It was super cute and girly.

4. I have one foot bigger than the other. When I was in 8th grade, I played basketball, and during a game a girl tripped me causing me to fall, and CRACK MY GROWTH PLATE. Not fun. I was in a cast for about 6 weeks, and there was absolutely nothing they could do for my "little" foot, haha. In my left foot I wear a 7 1/2-8 and in my right I wear a 7. Not that big of a difference, but I have noticed it in TOMS, because the shoe slips up a little on my little foot. Hehe. PS. I LOVE TOMS!!!!!


5. I'm super organized, a little OCD, and pretty much a clean freak...sometimes. When school starts, you better believe I have my planner with different colored highlighters marking all kinds of different stuff, ranging from BLUE=Tests, ORANGE=Homework, PINK=Fun, and so on and so on. I LOVE a clean house, clean sheets, a clean dog, clean car...I think you get the point. Sometimes, I get super busy and things can get a little messy, but I'm definitely your Type A personality.
6. My boyfriend and I do a "daily devotional for couples"...daily. My sweet, sweet, future mother-in-law ;) gave us the book for Christmas and I love it! 7. On a typical Friday night, 90% of the time, you can find me on the couch, snuggled with a blanket, my bf and puppy, a fire (if its cold out), a good movie, and some take-out. Its my all-time favorite thing to do. The other 10%, I'm out with my friends. I'm SUCH a home body, I love being home, reading, writing, or doing something low-key. One of my friends is completely opposite from me, she hates being home and ALWAYS has to be doing something, and we just don't get each other! ha!
I hope everyone has an awesome week!!! WHO ELSE IS MORE THAN READY FOR SPRING?!?!?! :D

3 sweet comments...:

Leigh said...

Yay! Im so happy you like your award! They always make blogging fun! Girl your Friday nights soung just like mine! haha! My bf always wants to go out to dinner but Im always like carry out please....I love getting on the couch with our puppies and a good movie! :)

Barbara Miller said...

Me am super ready for spring!!! And I am thrilled ya'll like the devotion book....Doc and I have gone through 2 books and we are constantly searching for new ones. Have a good day and wish ya'll were here! Love ya!

Sara said...

hehe I am also a cuddly, Sharpie-loving, Type A homebody. =)