Friday, April 1, 2011

5 Question Friday

A quick little post from yours truly :) My first 5 question Friday!

1. Have you ever had surgery?

No, thank the Lord! :)


2. Ever ride in an ambulance?
That would be a negative.

3. How are you in a medical emergency? Panicked? Calm?
I would love to say I'm calm...but I'm SO not. I freak out...lose my mind...you get the point. I've never been in a serious medical emergency situation, so I can only imagine how I would react. Yikes!


4. Do you have a garden? Flowers or veggies?
NO! :( But I would LOVE a garden someday. Ah, love. And we are planting flowers very soon my friends!!


5. When did you move out of your parents house?
I moved out when I was 19 :)

Now, the rest of my evening will consist of taking the puppies to the park, ordering Chinese (YUM lettuce wraps!!!!), and red-boxing it!!! Hehe, what an exciting life I live...but I wouldn't live it any other way!

0 sweet comments...: