Thursday, March 24, 2011

Oh, la-la!

Happy Thursday! Tomorrow is FRIDAY! YIPPSTERS!

So a sweet family I know is in the photography business, well the dad is anyways. He is just starting up, so he had been asking me for a while to take my pics for his portfolio. If you know me at all - you know I really hate being in the spot light, I'm rather shy, and I don't feel like I'm photogenic AT ALL. Well, I finally gave in & he did a "shoot" with us this morning. Now y'all KNOW I drug my friend along with me. :) He took close to 2,000 pictures, so here are a few. Enjoy! :):):)


My GORGEOUS friend, Candice!

Yours Truly!





It was a TON of fun, and you can't even tell that it was 35 degrees outside with a 30 mph wind! I have to say the photographer made us feel so comfortable so that we were able to pose and just be ourselves. It was a great 3 hours! :)

9 sweet comments...:

Morgan Paige said...

those are beautiful!!

Ramblin' Blonde said...

The pictures look great!!

Michelle said...

Very pretty pictures!! I love black and white pictures...they are just so classic looking to me!

.:Chelsey:. said...

Gorgeous pics! The first one of you is my fav.

Cori said...

Why are you shy and think that you aren't photogenic? You and your friend look great! They are gorgeous photos! :)

Cori @ ILoveLucyJean.com

Kelly-Marie said...

Gorgeous. I just adore the black and white photos, they always stand out the most to me. Cute blog, by the way. :)

Miss Southern Prep said...

You are gorgeous! I love that last picture! You remind me of a gorgeous country star from the 60s--so classy and elegant! I love it!

A Wedding Story said...

Beautiful pictures!

Marian said...

Oh wow, those pictures are gorgeous!! You both look sooo great