Thursday, March 10, 2011

Ya know....

.....when sometimes ya just need a little GIRL TIME??? I think y'all know what I'm talkin' bout. Last night was definitely needed.

I had a 3-way chat with my besties Lauren & Candice.... thank YOU iPhone! :) Makes me heart happy - as C would say. :)

Next...Lauren and I went to a burger place, pigged out, talked about girl thangs, and you know what? it soothed my soul. Amen & amen.

                                                      Mmmmmmmm FRIES hahahaha

Here comes the best part. Oh yes...we SOOOOO turned up the jams and rocked out like little 7th graders to Katy Perry's FIREWORK! Excuse the vocals.

Next....ice-cream acourse!!!! YUMMMMMM

LOVE my friends! It's not the quanity but the QUALITY!

"A man of many companions may come to ruin, but there is a friend who sticks closer than a brother." Proverbs 18:24

6 sweet comments...:

Young and Fabulous said...

love girl time! great post :)

i had no idea you can 3way with the iphone! i have to try this!

xoxox

Jenn said...

Yummmmm!!!! Blue Sky...I went to Lubbok a couple of weeks ago and had that for the first time! LOVED IT!!!!!!

.:Chelsey:. said...

I love how you said it's not the quantity, but the quality! As I'm getting older I've realized that's the way to cherish friends too! Well said. Glad you got some girl time! :)

Mrs. Banegas said...

I loved this post!! Girl time is always a must!! (I love to jam out like little 7th grader too to Firework!) And I totally agree its not quantity but the quality!!

LoneStarPrep said...

OOO we used to have a Sheridan's by us but it caught fire and never re-opened... I wonder if it is the same chain? Happy the Girl Time made you feel great... that is what friends are for!

Annie said...

now i'm starving for french fries and ice cream ;) yum!!
girl time is truly the best!!

have a great weekend hun!