Sunday, March 13, 2011

Sunday

This will have to be a quick Sunday post because ya know that cute pup I just got? Well...I guess she got hungry & decided to chew on my computer cord. UGH! Those things do not run cheap. Lame.

Here is my OOTD before church. Let's just say this time change kicked my boot-ay and I had 35 mins to get ready this morning. YIKES!
I'm in love with this necklace....it was $1.50 at F21 y'all! :)


I'm in love with that shirt - it's from Express and its glittery! :) My sweet lover even made a comment...he said it was "pretty" hehe.

They sang Amazing Grace at church today, & acourse it made me tear up. I've always loved the name Grace for a little girl.... the song is such a classic.


We went to Olive Garden for lunch...YUM! My favorite part is of COURSE the dessert! :)

My friend Lauren and I were supposed to do a little shopping -- but we both ended up crashing! Oh well... that's what Sunday's are for right?! ;)

I'm excited for the Real Housewives of Orange County tonight, it's my fav! Other than that, I'm goin' to start packing for our trip to the mountains later this week! Whooo hooo!

Also - please pray for the people of Japan. They have been on my mind all day today. While Sundays are usually joyful for people, spending time with friends and family - there is NO joy for them. It's SO sad.



LORD, you know the hopes of the helpless. Surely you will hear their cries and comfort them. Psalm 10:17

6 sweet comments...:

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

Loved this post because the necklace is fabulous, the dessert looks divine, and I'm pumped for OC!!!

Leah @ Everyday Love said...

Love your OOTD! Coral is my favorite color. Sounds like you had a great SundaY!

.:Chelsey:. said...

I love your necklace!! Gotta love F21!

Jessica said...

I was eyeing that necklace! Cute OOTD!

Jamie said...

What a wonderful song :)

I LOVE me some Olive Garden too but never have room for dessert!

Amanda* said...

That shirt is so cute! Love it!