Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Ellie Girl Goes to the Vet

We took our sweet pup to the vet this morning for her second round of shots...and this was her right before we got there. :)
Needless to say she cried when she got her shots :( Poor baby.
Too cute!

4 sweet comments...:

Mrs. Banegas said...

Aww how cute!! Poor puppy!! I hate to take the girls for their shots! I always make Eric do it! haha. And I love your Sunday post below! Cute picture with your cell and I love the one with you and the puppies!! And Congrats on becoming an Aunt! ;-)

Oh I changed my thingy and I haven't shared it. I just recently found out that others were having problems following so here is the new link: http://fromheretotherewithlove.blogspot.com/

LoneStarPrep said...

Such a cute puppy!

Emily said...

That is the cutest fur baby everrrr

Ramblin' Blonde said...

Oh goodness that was cute!!!