Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!!!!!

Well....it's officially 2011, can y'all believe it?! I sure can't. This year has definitely been the fastestyearofmylife. Sheesh, I feel like we just celebrated NYE 2010!

Anywho....I literally woke up this morning feeling refreshed, rejuvenated, and ready to make this the best year yet! As I said in my last post - we didn't do anything TOO fancy this NYE....I'll leave you with a few pics. We are HIGH CLASS....ha!

Oh yes...mac-n-cheese :)
No alcohol for this chick...(I'm still recovering from strep)
CHEERS! If you look closely - you can see one happy pup - she was so happy we stayed home this year :)
It is soooooo cold here. Fire, please!
At around 11, we made ice-cream Sundays (YUM!), popped in The Fox & the Hound (because that's how we roll), cuddled in bed, & when 12 o'clock hit...we kissed, and were fast asleep by 12:10. ha!

Let me just say - I feel GREAT this morning. I received a call from one of my BFF's, and she did NOT sound too good. Helllooooo headache/hangover!! hehe.  :)

Now I'm off the make some black eyed peas for good luck!

1 sweet comments...:

Sarah @ Scissors and a Whisk said...

Sounds like a lovely little night in with your loved ones :D

We had black eyed peas today too! Ha!

Happy new year!!!