Monday, July 19, 2010

Crazy Love

Well, today was supposed to be spent doing all things wedding for NICOLE - but uhhhhh that didn't quite happen. Ha. Take a look

                                                            YOURS TRULY, HA!

HA!

Yep, we got a WHOLE lot done! NOT! But we did have a nice lunch at Olive Garden :)

And tonight - we're starting Crazy Love together, and I am SO excited! :) I've been wanted to read it for a while, so nothin' better than starting the first couple of chapters with your best friend!

2 sweet comments...:

Kelsey Claire said...

Those are some awesome pics! I love them so funny!

Julia said...

thanks for your comment on my post :)

i tried to reply to your comment on my blog, but it seems you haven't listed your email on blogger. i explain how to do it in this post:

http://lookingformypearl.blogspot.com/2010/03/pretty-please.html

that way people can reply directly to your comments, and you can reply to comments people leave you!