Saturday, July 24, 2010

Bloggy Award :-)

Thanks to Samantha, I have received & gladly accepted another bloggy award! :-) Thanks again!!!


Now, 7 things about myself :-)

{One}
I'm helping plan TWO weddings I'm in right now. One in September, & the other in April.

{Two}
I have to make-up my bed every morning, & if I don't (aka running late) --- it's ALL I think about ALL day long. Sometimes when I have a few extra minutes during the day, I'll run home to make it. Crazy, I know.

{Three}
I drink strong coffee with delicious creamer every morning in bed, while reading my devotional :-)

{Four}
I spend way too much money on magazines.

{Five}
I love the color brown & anything leopard print.

{Six}
I drive a Jeep Liberty.

{7}
My Jeep Liberty is a huge mess. Ha


I hope everyone has a super Saturday!

1 sweet comments...:

Jamie said...

I have to make my bed every day too! Love your sunglasses :) Have a wonderful weekend!