I'm a fall baby, but I love certain things about summer, ESPECIALLY sweet summer nights. Sigh. :) Since my lovey's brother is here, I've been hanging out with my lovely Lauren the past 2 nights. We have taken our sweet pups to the park, baked, gone to dinner & it just couldn't be more refreshing! :) We also planned out our work-out routine because we are both going to the beach end of August! Yay!
Here are some pics of night before last. We walk down this street with the coolest, old homes that I LOVE. It's so relaxing. I took Ellie one night, & Belle the night before - they are so hard to handle together. Ellie still hasn't quite got the hang of walking on a leash.
Izzy & Ellie
Some of our scenery...
And then we decided to act like kids again & it was AWESOME! Yours truly... :) hehe
Lauren & Izz
Then we went back to her house & baked! Brownies (with diet coke as ingredients), strawberries, & whipped cream. YUM.
After that, it was time for softball! Brothers....
I was a happy girl with my sno-cone! My sweet girlfriends showed up later, needless to say we didn't watch much of the game. :)
We all went to a sports bar after & had a nice, cold beer & wings. I was one tired girl this morning when my alarm went off at 6. It was a LONG day, so it was nice to come home to an empty home, ice-cream, a glass of wine, and Real Housewives of New York City.
And I simply cannot forget about Fill in the Blank Friday!!!
1. I am a (morning, evening, middle of the day person)... Hmmm, I always wondered this about myself, but I like something about every part of the day! Morning: my coffee, devotion. Middle: Knowing you're almost done! Lunch with friends... Evening: perfect time to unwind, watch your shows, dinner, etc. :)
2. My favorite Pandora stations are... Lots! Love my Christian bands, throw in some summer country, a little hip hop to get yourself going, Colby Colait, etc
3. 3 of my "must-have" songs for a road trip play list are... Van Morrison's Brown Eyed Girl, & ANYTHING summer country!
4. My favorite pattern is... Hmmm. Would it be better if I told you with pictures? :)
6. Rules are... there for a reason, & I
7. My most overused phrase or punctuation is... "I'm not even kidding" or "Seriously" ha!
We have a fun, but relaxing weekend planned & I'm stoked! :) Happy Weekend sweet thangs! :)