TGIF y'all!!!!!!!! :) :) :)
Fill in the blank Friday is here with the lovely Lauren!
1. My plans for this summer include... to try every sno-cone at Bahama Bucks, lay out as much as possible to keep that summer glow, read 4-6 books (2 down!), grill out, go to the drive - in movies (done dos!), and soak up all that summer has in store!! :)
2. The best summer I ever had was... my freshman year of High School. I went to Duncanville, Texas (a suburb of Dallas) & spent 4 weeks teaching swimming lessons in my Uncle's back yard...he has been doing it for YEARS. When I got back my family took a vacay to Cali - fun times. It was a great summer :)
3. Summer is.... tan lines, wedges & sundresses, watermelon, sNo-CoNeS that turn your mouth blue, lightning bugs, country music, green grass & late night talks, Texas RANGER Games, homemade popsicles, red, white, & blue, fun mani/pedi colors, trips, & girlfriend slumber parties are just tp name a few....
4. My favorite summer food is... hamburgers on the grill, with roasted corn, and sweet tea!
5. The best way to quench a summer thirst is with... pink lemonade in a cold, frosty Mason Jar!
6. My summer uniform consists of...a sundress with a cute pair of wedges, or my Nike shorts with a cute T-Shirt
7. The best thing about summer... gettin' a nice tan! Because let's face it - I'm as white as they come in the winter. :)
As much as I LOVE summer - I have to admit, I'm a fall/winter gal. I know, know. :) There is just something about crisp weather, boots, a toasty fire, scarves, & the Holidays that makes me all tingly inside. But for now, I'm soaking in all the sunshine & warmer weather...