Friday, July 1, 2011

Can I get some red, white, & blue?

I love the 4th of July!!!!
******
 ****
****
****

****
****
****

****

****
All photos via pinterest

******

I hope everyone has a fun & S A F E 4th of July weekend! Every single one of those men & woman fighting for our FREEDOM are my HERO'S!!! I'm so proud to be an  American!

Last year :)

6 sweet comments...:

Catherine said...

i love this post! america is the best, that cake looks incredible!

J said...

Such a cute post, although now I'm craving some sweet patriotic goodness!

Hope you have a fabulous and safe fourth!

Kristy said...

OK, so I absolutely LOVE your blog!! And this post is making me hungry...lol! I'm a Texas girl too! Reading your "About Me" section, was like reading about myself!! I think we will be great friends!! Happy 4th girlie!!
xoxo,
Kristy
itsanadorablelife.blogspot.com

♡ Mrs. BSK {Preppy Wife Preppy Life} said...

I just saw that cake idea on tumblr! It is so cute!! Have a safe & happy 4th of july! <3

Christina said...

Yay! Love America!!!

Sarah @ Scissors and a Whisk said...

LOOOOOVE those little cake pops!! :D

And yalls cake from last year reminds me of Jon and Kate Plus 8... they did that too. Did you watch that?

You have a safe 4th of July too!!