Sunday, September 12, 2010

Happy Anniversary Experience Life!!!!

This Sunday was Experience Life's (my church) 3 year Anniversary!!! I've been going for about 2 1/2 years, and my life has changed ...dramatically, especially in the past year or so. I've actually, "fallen in love with the Lord" rather than just living my life as a "Christian" and constantly living in sin. Am I perfect now? Absolutely not. But, it's a great feeling to know that I have a savior who forgives me, & helps me every step of the way. I'm definitely on HIS path, not mine.

I grew up in a great Christian family. We went to church every Sunday, & my momma always reminded me to say my prayers at night. My grandpa, has the faith of unlike anyone I've ever met. He is my example of a true Christian, I'm always looking up to him for guidance & support, & I love him dearly.

Anyways, church this morning was anything beyond AMAZING. I cried throughout the entire sermon. I am SO thankful God put this church into my life 2 1/2 years ago, and going for the first time was the best thing I have EVER done for myself. I also have a few friends who started going, & love it as well. Also - something cool, and I like to brag about...........
EXPERIENCE LIFE IS THE 2nd FASTEST GROWING CHURCH IN THE NATION!!!!!!!!! The NATION people!!! Our pastor Chris, is so awesome, & is always reminding the congregation that none of the credit goes to the church, the pastors, or any of the staff, it all GOES TO JESUS!!!!! God is up to something here, and I can not wait to be a part of it!!
Our pastor Chris

"If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness" 1 John 1:9

1 sweet comments...:

Jaime said...

That is awesome you have such a wonderful church community. I think it is so important!! Happy anniversary to Experience Life!