Sunday, February 27, 2011

You're my Sunday...

Have any of y'all heard that song by Jessica Simpson, "You're My Sunday?" Well, me being a Jess fanatic - acourse I have! :)

Well my sweet love is just that. :) Here is a re-cap of our Sunday:

Church at 11:30
We have winds here of 60mph!!! YIKES! Its the kind of weather you do NOT want to leave your house.
THIS IS ALL DIRT my friends....there are buildings that you cannot even see because if it.
We have a little Sunday tradition every week - FOOD after church! ha! Usually it's with friends, but today it was just us. :) Today we decided Crackle Barrel would hit the spot - and BOY did it! There was a 30 minute wait so we went browsing. I loved this hat!
I thought this was pretty "sweet" too ;)
Hehe, playing the games they leave on the table. :)

YUMMMMMMMMMMMMM
I could not leave without snagging some of these...I know - everyone else besides 2 & 3 year olds think they are gross. Even the check out lady made a comment - she asked who we were buying them for. Guilty! hahaha!

Next up? The movie, Secretariat. Thanks NetFlix! I must say - GREAT movie! Loved it!



And now we're watching The Oscars & playing with out sweet pups! :)
This pic was from last week.

6 sweet comments...:

A Wedding Story said...

How fun! I love going out to eat lunch after church. One of my fav times with my fam!

sarah said...

Sounds a lot like my favorite kind of Sundays - I love going out to eat after church and just enjoying being with one another! Enjoy the rest of the Oscars. Your puppies are SO adorable!

Anna Katrina said...

what a great way to spend your Sunday!



stop by sometime<3
http://passportglamour.blogspot.com

s t e p h a n i e said...

Sounds like a great Sunday, especially the Cracker Barrell! Love, love, LOVE that place! Deeeelish!

Jamie said...

Awww glad y'all had such a fun Sunday :) Love the picture of you and your pups!

Miss JLM said...

Looks like y'all had a fun Sunday! Cracker Barrell has two of my favorite things shopping and eating! xoxo