Saturday, December 5, 2009

Christmas, Wine, and Early Bedtimes

Hello all! Sorry for my absence these last couple of days, I've been so busy with school! Hope everyone is doing fabulous! :) Well, since I have so much random stuff to post, I'm thinking flower bullets will do the trick ;)

  • Have a mentioned how much I am IN LOVE with the holidays?? Christmas tree is up and decorations are hung and let me tell ya, I love it!! Its been so cold here, my favorite thing to do is light the fire, grab a blanket and my puppy, and read or watch movies :)
  • My boyfriend & I have started a whole "eating healthy jazz." Right before the holidays you ask?! Ya, we're crazy but y'all...i have gained about 15 lbs in about 3 years and it is time to get it off! WHY NOT start now, right? Moving on...
  • My church http://www.experiencelifenow.com/ is doing this thing called "Crazy Love Christmas" where a group gets assigned a family that could use some extra help this year. SO, of course I gather a group in less than 24 hrs and start on my mission to help someone. Well, funny thing is I really prayed about this, and I knew I would be blessed with a family that would make an impact on my life in such a good way. SO, on MY BIRTHDAY, our "team coach" called and told me this family that had been nominated could really use a little help. Of course I bawled my eyes out. I called all my team members so we could get this ball a-Rollin! Its been a challenge, but such a blessing...and so I'm asking all of y'all to say a little prayer for us, and the family. I know we can do it, but prayer is a powerful thing people!
  • I went out with my girls the other night to enjoy some wine, and it was SO much fun! I just don't think I can ever get enough of their laughter, great stories, fun gossip, and just great times all around. They're awesome.
  • WHY wont this thing let me add pictures?!?! :(

Well, I guess that's all I got right now, last night I was in bed by 9:30 (which hasn't happened in MONTHS) and it was so amazing waking up this morning! So I'm going to try and get everything done to make it that early tonight :) I know, what a loser, huh?! ha! Plus I look forward to church so much that everyone knows if you go to sleep, it will get here faster. ;) Happy Sunday to everyone tomorrow!

0 sweet comments...: