Tuesday, October 19, 2010

To the pumpkin patch we go.....

Once again, I deserve the worst blogger in the world award! ha! I realize that I will never have any readers or comments if I continue my "blog career" this way. Don't get me wrong, I love to blog, but time is never on my side. I do read all the blogs I follow though!!

Lets start with....fun fall festivities! We took a little trip to the pumpkin patch - last weekend I believe. It was lots-o-fun, and I got some super cute pics of my princess Belle & my cute lovehead.


Next up? Girls night out, a trip to the Corn Maize, AND? Softball games! Stay tuned! :) OK, fine...here's a sneak peak of GNO!


1 sweet comments...:

Nicole said...

Your sweet puppy is TOO precious in this picture! Cute dogs and pumpkins? There isn't a better combo!